Experienced and Knowledgeable Family Law and Divorce Lawyer
Our firm has the knowledge, skill, experience, resources and dedication to provide the best legal representation in your divorce or other family law matter. When you face a family law dilemma, you are confronting some of the toughest decisions of your life. You need to have an invested and aggressive attorney on your side explaining the process, handling the details and helping you through the complex steps of a divorce or family law matter.
Founder and principal attorney, Victor M. Castro, has more than 34 years of experience representing family law clients. Victor has extensive litigation experience in family court and in resolving a variety of family law issues. He is known and respected throughout the legal community.
Our firm consists of Victor M. Castro, three associate attorneys and legal support professionals who work together to provide you the highest level of legal representation and client services. Our firm is dedicated to working closely with and being responsive to our clients to ensure that their interests are protected and their family law issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to minimize the stress and conflict that is inevitable in family law.
With more than three decades of California family law experience on your side, you can trust us to aggressively advocate for you throughout settlement negotiations or at trial if things cannot be resolved outside the courtroom. We will guide you in making the right decisions throughout your family law matter.
What types of family law matters does the Law Office of Victor M. Castro APC handle?
Our firm has extensive experience addressing various family law issues, including:
- Dissolution of marriage or dissolution of domestic partnership (divorce)
- Nullity of marriage (annulment)
- Legal separation
- Alimony (spousal support)
- Property division
- Paternity actions ( Parentage)
- Child support
- Child custody and visitation, including grandparent visitation
- Domestic violence restraining orders
- Awards of attorney's fees and costs
- Pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements
We represent clients primarily in Santa Clara County. However, in certain circumstances, we represent clients in Alameda County.
Our family law services include:
- Divorce / Dissolution of Marriage
- Paternity Actions
- Child Custody Issues
- Child Support Issues
- Domestic Violence Issues
- Marital agreements
- Dissolution of Marriage.
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnership.
- Legal Separation.
- Nullity of marriage (annulment).
- Alimony (spousal support).
- Property division.
- Awards of attorney's fees and costs.
- Establishing paternity.
- Child custody and visitation.
- Child support.
- Child custody.
- Child visitation including grandparent visitation rights.
- Child Support.
- Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders.
- Defense against Domestic Violence Restraining Orders.
- Pre-nuptial agreements.
- Post-nuptial agreements.