Whether you are seeking to bring your wife, child, parent or fiancée to the U.S. legally, or if you are seeking naturalization.Let us take care of every detail.

Such as children, spouses, and parents, can apply for permanent resident status without regard to the waiting periods imposed by the preference system.

  • K-3 marriage green cards
  • K-1 fiancée visas
  • Green cards for immediate relatives
  • Naturalization

Visas for individuals and immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen


Specialists at charge

Victor M. CastroAttorney
Sandra VindiolaAttorney
Maria M. MenedezLaw Paralegal