Family Law
Law Office of Victor M. Castro
(408) 271-8733
Mountain View Parental Visitation Rights Attorney
Are you an unmarried parent who is fighting for your parental visitation rights? Are you the custodial parent of a child, objecting to a non-custodial parent’s demands for parenting time? Perhaps you are seeking to prove paternity of a man who denies fatherhood, or for yourself, to gain access to your child.
Call to set up an appointment for a Consultation • All major credit cards accepted • Se Habla Español
At the Law Office of Victor M. Castro, we are ready to help you resolve any type of paternity matter. From seeking DNA tests to prove paternity to fighting for parenting time or to enforce child support obligations, you can turn to us for help. Attorney Victor Castro has been working on behalf of mothers and fathers with paternity issues for more than 35 years. Contact us for a Call to set up an appointment for a Consultation.

We are ready to help you with all paternity concerns, including:
Will You Have to Go to Court Over a Paternity Issue?
Court cases for establishing parental rights arise in a variety of circumstances:
Why Isn’t Paternity Automatically Assumed When the Mother Says So?
Paternity is legally presumed in certain circumstances:
Are You Seeking a Genetic Test to Prove Paternity?
The court may order the mother, child, and alleged father to submit to genetic tests as long as the case is within a specific time after the birth.

If a person refuses to submit to court-ordered tests, the court may resolve the question of paternity against that party or enforce its order if the rights of others and the interest of justice so require. A party’s refusal to submit to the test is admissible in evidence in any proceeding to determine paternity.

Contact us to schedule a consultation with attorney Victor Castro today. We represent clients throughout Silicon Valley and the San Jose, California, metro region.


Request a Free 15 minute phone evaluation
Call us at (408) 271-8733
Contact our office to set up a consultation or if you
would like additional information about our services.